of subsequent tranches
- money deposited on a bank account in Poland
- interest bearing on the current interest rate of the bank
- if you do not sign a development contract, the money is returned with interest
- paid capital is deposited on a specially created account in the UAE, controlled by the Emirates of Ras Al Khaimah
- all bank orders are subject to the provisions of RERA-RAK prepared on the basis of Decree Amiri No. 22 of 2008 and Decree Armiri No. 10 of 2014
Full ownership of mortgage + UAE resident status
After the reservation agreement is concluded, the money is deposited on a bank account in Poland. The money will bear interest according to the current bank tariff and in case of not signing further agreements, it will be returned along with the interest collected.
At the time of signing the pre-sale agreement, the paid-up capital is deposited on the specially created account in the United Arab Emirates, controlled by the authorities of the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. All banking operations are subject to RERA-RAK regulations (“Downloads”), prepared on the basis of Decree Amiri No. 22 of 2008 and Decree Armiri No. 10 of 2014.
After the payment of all tranches, the apartment buyer obtains full mortgage ownership and UAE resident status bringing additional benefits to the owner.